It has begun

>> Monday, November 10, 2014


So this evening I looked out our front window to see our neighbors put their outside Christmas tree decoration out. It was so beautiful and I know it's kind of early but I promptly ran to the basement and set up our little tree. 
Chris rolled his eyes and Evan clapped and Alex ran around the house a few times. 
Even though I got the eye roll from the Grinch, the house immediately felt more magical. I don't know what it is about twinkly lights but it puts everyone in a happy mood. 
To save Chris from too much Christmas before Thanksgiving torture, I promised I wouldn't decorate the tree until after Thanksgiving. We'll see how long I last. 
Until then I'll make some Christmas Pinterest boards and hum a little Jingle boards until I have everyone in the Christmas spirit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP