Sleep over party and keeping warm

>> Wednesday, November 19, 2014


So I'm slacking in the updating department but not much has been happening around these parts except for cold weather and snow before thanksgiving. 
Chris went out hunting over the weekend and the boys and I headed to my parents for a sleepover party. 
Alex played a lot of Mario kart, which he's beginning to get pretty good at and Evan pretended he was playing too. We had a great time! 
We didn't get too much sleep so I've dedicated most of this week to going to bed early. How did we stay up so late when we were kids? It's taken me four days to recover! Lol. 
Today I've stayed up later than I have all week, and it's time for me to get to bed. Maybe by the weekend I'll have the energy to stay up until 11. Until then, good night :) I'll leave you with the view we've been seeing out our back door this week:


Yuck. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP